Thursday 12 February 2015

Valentine’s Day Blogger Competition: Win a £500 voucher


As I have just come across this fantastic
mood board competition  for bloggers over at 
The Daily Debrief
as I am a new blogger 
this will be my first blog competition 
the rules are to create a mood boars of at least 5 items form Debenhams 
to create an outfit for the man of your life 
the prize is a £500 Voucher 
it would be amazing  we would have such a fab
experience spending £500 I had to take part
so it is a challenge to smarten up my husband who I have been with for 35 years 
I am not sure if I will do this correct but I am going to give it a go and see how it come out !


First I chose ARAMIS s this was the aftershave my husband was wearing when i first met him in 1981 I was 15 and havent smelt it in years 
60ml £29



A smart pair of  Ben Sherman - Dark blue slim fit kings suit trousers 
£80



                                  A nice Stydio by Jeff Banks White Leaf  Jaacquard shirt

£55
                                                 


RJR John Rocjha - Designer navy nubuck leather brogues

£35






                   For a nice little touch some union jack cuff links from Thomas Nash
                                                                                £15





A designer Jasper Conran Italian Leather Formal Belt
£27





A Union Jack wearing Bull Dog Money Box 
to save some money to take me for some nice meals   
£20

   




Red Herring Union Jack Wallet 
to put what he has saved into
£22

 And to finish it off and put a bit of fun into it we have a sexy pair of silk 
Thomas Nash Heart Printed 
boxer short 
                                         £16                                 




Some fun Red Herring 
Mustache Face Sock
£10






This is my mood board of my Valentines Day Gifts to 
my Husband as I said its my first go at one 
of  these and I hope you like it 
Debenhams is such  fab shop with a huge range so it is hard to narrow it down
to just a few items but I think I have included a bit of everything 
and some really nice bits 













No comments:

Post a Comment