Friday 19 December 2014

A Head above the rest

A little while back there was a fantastic competition on Facebook on the funny how flowers do that page , you had to tell them what your favorite flower was in the chance of winning a 3D vase of you , your face yes you , a strange one yes i agree but gave it a go , some time after i received a message to say i was one of the winners YAY  ! 
and could i go along to their offices and have a 3D scan of my head done , 
so of course i said yes that would be wonderful , 
So later that week i went along taking my husband for support as i was totally unsure of what was going to happen , but we arrived had a lovely girl meet us from Cow PR and take us up in the office for the Scan , and to my surprise it was very straight forward and took no more then 10 minutes , i had to sit very still on a chair and smile , while a young man from ABC Imaging uk walked around me in circles with a scanner in his hand scanning my head ,
That was it off we went home to wait to be contacted with the finished result , we spent a few weeks talking about it wondering what it would be like would it really look like me would i like and so on , then i got the message to say my vase was on its way , i waited with excitement and anticipation and then it arrived , a massive box with my head in along with a beautiful bunch of flowers , 
yes it looked like me yes i liked it yes i was very happy 
now these are not cheap and i believe they retail to have made at around £1000 but if you want something not many people will have , something that is a great talking point with visitors , or something to give to your children that will last and be there for many years to come , then this is for you it is fantastic , The company who made this are http://www.abcimaginguk.com/ and i would definitely say talk to them if it is something you would be interested in , i have to admit it must be one of the best wins i have had for originality and talking point , it is something my children will have of me to show to their children and grandchildren in years to come , what better reminder of me could they have or want


                                                   im very happy with it what do you think ?
                                         

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow that vase looks awesome,When you said you won i didnt think it would be as good as it is :) Well done winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a quirky little thing I would love to do this for a present for someone haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Linda, that is AMAZING! I want one haha! What a brilliant idea!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, thats an amazing win! I've been inspired to enter competitions through my Mum, and this is a really interesting win! Paige xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you , yes i think its amazing just need to find the right spot for it now :) Paige you gotta be in it to won it , give it a go you may be presently surprised x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh the likeness is fantastic, how lucky to win this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 3D vase is cute, and very different too! I wouldn't mind having my face printed on 3D x
    www.lilinhaangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon yes the likeness is great i was worried as didn't know how it would come out ,
    Lilinha it is possible now although very expensive but it would be a one off and last forever

    ReplyDelete